Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Very First Time

So.....for 2011 I promised my husband that I would work on his extensive budget that he has been urging me to follow since 2008. It was like I woke up and common sense hit me. Hey I don't like debt! However, I am a huge emotional spender according to all the articles I have been reading about how to save. I really don't want an emotion to destroy us financially. When I'm happy it's like hey let's go to Target I'm so happy! When I'm sad it's like hey lets got WalMart I'm so sad. Whenever I find a great deal on the clearance rack I feel justified because Hey it was on clearance. I truly felt that it was purely my job alone as an American to help rise the economical deficit and promote spending again in the US. LOL.
This blog that I am starting today on Jan 1st 2011 will document my struggles to stay strong on my New Years Resolution for the sake of our Marriage! So please lets take a moment to pray for all the Housewives out there who are driving their Husbands insane with the their out of control spending and hope that they too will be inspired to stop while reading this blog!!!!! Let's do it big people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment